Blog post #7


Teacher pages are very important for schools to have linked to there websites. It helps parents and students know who they are going to be with during the beginning of the year and learn a little bit about them. The page that I found had the teachers name and email listed with a link to a class website that I could not get onto. The page that I could see as well provided a background about her, included when she started teaching, what grades she has taught and a little about her family as well.



Technology will help me immensely in my future career if I decide to become a teacher. It makes it easier for kids to interact while learning and makes it more enjoyable for them. Some of the tools I will be using are youtube for songs and videos, interactive boards, and online reading help. Using these will help my students learn more efficiently because it will keep them wanting to focus more. When my teachers would use fun tools to learn in elementary school I would always want to participate.

Overall after using wiki platform for our project I was not a big fan of it. It was very confusing to work with but I was able to get the hang of it. One thing I really did not enjoy is how only one person can be editing a page at a time. This made it harder to see what they were adding and we weren't all able to work at the same time. If I did decide to use it with my future class I would use it for projects like ours because it does make group work a little easier.



Comments