Blog post #5

 I have not used twitter that much for this class yet but I have been an active user for my personal account since 2014. I am excited to interact with other learners as well as professionals. Being able to communicate and ask questions while learning is such an awesome thing to have. Twitter makes it easier and faster. I think it will be helpful in my future career as well for advertising and connecting with potential customers. There are many users on twitter I think it would help expand my career if I were to work in pharmaceutical sales.

The digital divide is known as the gap between students who have easy access to technology and those who don't always have it readily available for them. This has a huge affect on students in school's because when teachers assign homework that needs internet access not everyone will be able to complete it. This causes for kid's to be behind in certain subjects or even have lower grades just because they can't get access to internet. I think letting students have time on the school computer's at the end of the day could help give them the chance to finish there work without being worried about how they will get it done. As a teacher I would do that and try to assign homework assignments that do not need technology use. 

Two academic softwares I love to use are MS word and google docs. Both of these make it easy to write papers and create graphic organizers. I would implement both of these into my curriculum as a teacher because they are useful when writing essays or creating documents with people in your class. Google docs lets you work with multiple people on your pages. This would increase group work and make it accessible for students to do there work outside of the classroom if they have internet access. It will as well get my students prepared because these softwares are used all the time as you get higher in school and start professional jobs.

Comments