Blog post #6

 When I first started using diigo I was very confused on what I was doing. I understood how to bookmark and add comments to articles that I linked but highlighting and adding a sticky note took me a long time to figure out. I like that diigo makes it so easy to access other students posts and see the comments they made. I as well like how it allows you to create groups in which you can share your information that your finding. The thing I disliked the most about this website is how it got a little confusing when annotating. I wish it would have clearly told me I needed to add a chrome extension onto my computer. Other than that I really enjoyed using this website!

From this class I have learned so much about blogging. I have always thought about creating my own one day but I never knew where to start. I really like how you can freely express your own opinions without being worried about being judged. I as well loved how easy blogger is to use and create blogs. I did not have trouble trying to figure out how it works. I honestly do not dislike anything about blogging. I have loved learning how to do it and will definitely be using it in the future again.

One Web 2.0 tool that I want to use when I begin teaching is the website I linked to our class diigo site called blackbaud. It is an easy way to create a class/ school website that helps students and parents keep track of grades, attendance and more. I think it is such a smart tool to have because I know my mom was always curious as to what my grades were. This site would have made it easy for her to just log on and see how I was doing without having to wait for my report card.

https://www.blackbaud.com/who-we-serve/k-12-schools

Comments